Bed Donation

  • John Bailey
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2005
      Does anyone know of a place that takes donated beds?
      -- John

      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2005
        Although you won't get a tax deduction, you will be satisfied that
        someone who needs it will be using your still usable furniture or
        whatever....

        offer it on freecycledc
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freecycledc/

        or on Craigslist
        http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/

        Customarily, the recipient is responsible for picking up and moving
        the item(s), by arrangement for a mutually convenient time , and
        they are out of your life and space with minimal hassle.

        For future reference, I've added these links the yahoo group links
        section, under "feature of the month"

        Elizabeth McIntire

        --- In columbia_heights@yahoogroups.com, John Bailey