Columbia Heights Handyman

  • Handyman Services
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2 11:23 AM
      See our website for February specials

      www.USAhomerepairs.com

      240-506-9566
    • Jacobs, Kip
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2 11:31 AM
        I've written to this company, asking for a copy of their DC license and insurance information and haven't received a response back. Is anyone using this company and asked for this information upfront?

        Along the same line, our building is always looking for licensed and insured contractors/handymen/plumbers/electricians to work with. If any of you in the Columbia Heights area have received exceptional service from a licensed and insured contractor, I'd love to hear!!

        Kip Jacobs
        President - Hillside Condo Association
        The Hillside - 1415 Chapin ST, NW
        jacobsk@...