Ward 1 Alley Cat Coalition

  • Holly Moskerintz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2000
      A group of concerned Ward 1 residents are in the midst or initiating
      a Coalition and organizing to help allievate feline abuse,
      starvation and overpopulation in our neighbors by implementing humane
      population control methods (trap-neuter-release); maintaining stable,
      healthy cat colonies and helping financially-needy residents obtain
      essential veterinary services. We are developing a mission statement,
      flyer and website as well as a method to collect and distribute
      contributions for spay/neutering/medication at the Petworth Animal
      Hospital.

      If you would like to become a Coaltion volunteer, adopt a alley cat
      colony, trap cats, transport cats to animal fairs, become a foster
      parent, adopt a cat(s) or report abuse, please post a message to the
      Ward 1 Alley Cat Coaltion eGroup (works the same as this list) at
      www.egroups.com/group/ward1alleycats.

      We hope our Coalition will be successful and expand to other DC Wards.

      Holly Marie
      12th & Clifton Streets, NW