Free show in Columbia Heights this Wednesday!

  • michael jantz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2005
      Howdy-

      Happy New Year! Hope all is well and everyone has recovered from
      their holiday festivities. I just wanted to let you know about a
      free show in Columbia Heights this week.

      Wednesday, January 4th, I will be playing at the AmpsIIZero
      unplugged showcase at the Wonderland Ballroom. The Wonderland is
      located at 1111 Kenyon St. NW DC. This show is free and starts at
      9:30pm.

      I'd love to meet some people from the neighborhood. Here's a
      link to my website and a link to a new song that my band and I just
      recorded.

      http://www.michaeljantz.com
      http://www.michaeljantz.com/mp3/FireInHerSmile.mp3

      Hope to see you there. Peace.