In support of giving tickets to double parkers

  • Kate Tulenko
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2004
      I support giving tickets to double parkers. It may be
      a "quality of life" crime, but I think we could all
      use a little improvement in the quality of our
      life--not to mention the fact that double parking is
      dangerous and writing a ticket would only take a few
      minutes and earn the city some much-needed revenue.

      Kate
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2004
        How about double parkers who need to run groceries into the house? Or
        delivery trucks unloading produce? Or a husband dropping off his wife and
        baby with stroller before parking or loading children in the wee hours? How
        about UPS or Fed Ex delivering a package to you?

        I support giving tickets to double parkers. It may be
        a "quality of life" crime, but I think we could all
        use a little improvement in the quality of our
        life--not to mention the fact that double parking is
        dangerous and writing a ticket would only take a few
        minutes and earn the city some much-needed revenue.

        Kate

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        To visit your group on the web, go to: