Re: [columbia_heights] Keeping baseball at RFK?

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 4, 2004
      Council Member Fenty is push this approach contact his office. The
      arguement against this from the mayor is that they already negotiated
      away an RFK Stadium site and would violate the MOU they have with MLB.

      William

      lamontnw wrote:

      >Could there be a civic initiative and push to keep the baseball team
      >at renovated RFK?

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Henock Gebreamlak
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 4, 2004
        I would like to have one installed. Please let me know if anyone here
        have it done and can recommand someone.

        Thanks
      • Henock Gebreamlak
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 4, 2004
          For those who did not get an update notice. It looks like that Giant is
          opening in the second quarter 2005. The theater, a resaurant, a coffe
          shop, a bank, and a video store are all negotiating to open in first
          quarter 2005.