CH websites

  • lamontnw
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2004
      Do we have any active community websites? I found innercity.org,
      which appears to have been abandoned and no longer updated.
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2004
        I haven't abandoned it. I just haven't had the time to keep it updated or
        give it a facelift.

        Do we have any active community websites? I found innercity.org,
        which appears to have been abandoned and no longer updated.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        To visit your group on the web, go to:

      • Darrell's Events Account
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2004
          We also have http://www.columbiaheights.com, which is down temporarily due
          to database issues, as well as http://www.columbia-heights.org.

          If anyone is interested in helping maintain either of these sites, please
          contact me at d@...

          Thanks,

          Darrell
          ___