hazardous waste Saturday

  • michael k. wilkinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2004
      Neighbors:

      Saturday morning is hazardous waste day at Carter Barron. Paints, old
      fuel, thinners, batteries, etc. Things you don't want sitting around
      in your garage or basement, but forgot to take last year and the year
      before and the year before that.

      I'm taking a station wagon up on Saturday late morning with my one can
      of paint, and need to fill the rest of the car with hazardous
      materials, so anyone who would like to dump their hazmat at my house
      between now and then is welcome. Either leave it in the back of the
      house, or call me and I will drop by and pick it up from your home.

      I live at 1106 Monroe. It's probably best to deposit materials in the
      well under the rear extension of the house, leading to the back door to
      the basement. Its the yellow house, no house numbers on front or
      back... fourth one in from 11th if you include the skinny house on the
      corner.

      Ask your neighbors who may not have email, or a car. They probably
      have old paint!

      michael k. wilkinson
      4chairsdesign, llc
      washington, dc