Reminder - PSA 412 Meeting-rescheduled

  • columbia_heights@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2004

      PSA 412 Meeting-rescheduled

      Date: Thursday, January 8, 2004
      Time: 6:30PM EST (GMT-05:00)

      The PSA 412 meeting will be on Thursday, January 8th, 2004 at
      6:30 PM at the Latin American Youth Center (LAYC) 1419 Columbia
      Rd NW, to avoid the holiday

      Police Service Area(PSA 412) covers the area between Park Rd and
      Harvard St, from 16th to 13th Sts NW.

      Meet your neighbors, the officers which are assigned to patrol
      the area, and identify and look for solutions to public safety
      and related issues.

      For further information, contact Lt.Brian Grogan
      PSA 412 Lieutenant
      576-8222
    • columbia_heights@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2004

        PSA 412 Meeting-rescheduled

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 6, 2004
          A local 15 year old non-profit needs a new home by the
          end of
          January. The ideal space would be 800-1200 sq. ft.
          with 2-3
          separate offices and a meeting space. Metro and bus
          accessability
          would be a plus. If anyone knows of a space in the
          District that
          might fit the bill, please email me privately and I'll
          pass along
          the info.

          Thanks

          Jay