RE: [CH TaskForce] Funds for Ward One Affordable Housing and Nonprofits

  • Jim Graham
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2003
      Message
      Thanks. I am supporting 15-302 which is the Washington Interfaith Network/Evans bill. It will raise something on the order of $100 million ($10 million as the leverage) for neighborhood revitalization. I am concerned about the boundaries in the bill, however, since I support including both Reed Cooke and Georgia Avenue. We are working that out with WIN. Bests Jim

      I typically answer emails before 9 AM on weekdays. If you email me after that, it is likely that you will hear from me the next weekday. If there is a need to communicate prior to that, you may wish to call me.

      Jim Graham, Councilmember, Ward One, 1350 Pa. Ave., NW, #406, Washington, DC 20004. 202-724-8181; 202-724-8109 (fax).