Reminder - Columbia Heights Community Marketplace

  • columbia_heights@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 50 , Oct 1, 2003

      Columbia Heights Community Marketplace

      Date: Saturday, October 4, 2003
      Time: 8:30AM - 1:30PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      Join us for the harvest bounty of fresh fruits and vegetables,
      flea maket finds, crafts vendors, and visiting with neighbors.

      Saturdays,8:30AM - 1:30PM
      14th & Irving Sts NW
      (next to the Columbia Heights Metro)

      1 (866) 307-4534 voicemail
      chcm@...
      http://www.innercityorg/chcm
    • columbia_heights@yahoogroups.com
      Message 50 of 50 , Oct 27, 2004

        Columbia Heights Community Marketplace

        Date: Saturday, October 30, 2004
        Time: 8:30AM - 1:30PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

        Fresh locally grown produce and plants-baked goods & prepared
        foods- flea and crafts vendors- community organization
        tables-special events.

        Saturdays, May 15 through October 30, 2004
        Rain or Shine
        14th & Irving Sts NW
        (next to Metro)

        http://www.innercity.org/chcm