Reminder - DC Open House

  • columbia_heights@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2003

      DC Open House

      Date: Saturday, October 4, 2003
      Time: All Day

      DC Open House, a weekend of 30 free, one-hour neighborhood
      walking tours and free admission at more than 50 cultural and
      arts organizations and museums, returns Oct. 4-5 to celebrate
      local Washington. The new City Museum at Mount Vernon Square,
      801 K St. NW, will serve as the welcome center from 10 a.m. to 5
      p.m., with live entertainment on its lawn. Event brochures are
      available at Metro stations, the City Museum, local libraries
      and at participating museums. A complete listing of events also
      is available online at www.DCOpenHouse.org. (202) 661-7581.