RE: [SPAM] [PSA 414 Orange Hat Patrol Group] RE: [NCHCA] FW: Statement re Chief Ramsey

  • Jim Graham
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2003
      Message
      Thanks for your message. Please note that the issue before the council was not the contract of Chief Ramsey. In terms of the contract itself, that was a decision for the Mayor. In terms of the benefits under the contract, that proposal was withdrawn in the face of Council opposition. The only issue before us was the $25,000 addition to his salary. He will still be subject to performance evaluation, perhaps similar in essential detail to the evaluation you receive at your work. Bests Councilmember Jim Graham

      I typically answer emails before 9 AM on weekdays. If you email me after that, it is likely that you will hear from me the next weekday. If there is a need to communicate prior to that, you may wish to call me.

      Jim Graham, Councilmember, Ward One, 1350 Pa. Ave., NW, #406, Washington, DC 20004. 202-724-8181; 202-724-8109 (fax).