Re: drug dealing/public drinking

  • ionia2
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2003
      Barbara,
      Hear hear! I 100% agree.
      Furthermore, I live here because I cannot afford to live in Dupont or
      Georgetown given the outrageous rents in this city. Just because I
      am poor does not mean I should have to live with filth and squalor.
      Every day when I walk my dog I must scan the ground ahead of her to
      make sure there are no drug bags, chicken bones, dirty diapers,
      condoms or needles (yes, I see all these things on my sidewalk
      regularly) in her path and it is really depressing.
      Rachel
    • Barbara Coleman
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2003
        Thank you, Rachel, you voice a lot of what most citizens are feeling in the neighborhood. All we are asking for is that everyone practice a simple courtesy by kindly disposing of their stuff in a proper way.

        And, again, the police must enforce all the laws, not just the most annoying ones, as an example that our neighborhood plans to rise above all these nuiscances.

        Barb