RE: Re: [columbia_heights] Re: condo residents/CH listserv atmosphere

  • Stephen Kline
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2003
      Jay, if your personal attacks on David are an indication of this new group's
      friendliness, then count me out.

      stephen kline

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2003
        I signed up too. While many of us, like me, have made general
        statements against groups of people, unfortunately many negative,
        Dave has made hurtful, false assumptions and personally attacked too
        many folks on this list, including myself. Many people are afraid to
        post on this list, as they told me, because they are afraid they too
        will be attacked for their opinions.

        Holly Marie

        In columbia_heights@yahoogroups.com, "Erica Lagerson" <lagerema@m...>
        wrote: