RE: [columbia_heights] Reminder - Rent Party

  • soulshadow55@excite.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2003
      Hey You All,

      I can't make the party but I wanted to make a contribution - were would I send the check.

      Good luck,

      R. Peterson

      Date: Saturday, February 1, 2003
      Time: 7:00PM - 12:00AM EST (GMT-05:00)

      We're having a (Non-alcoholic) Rent Party!

      WHEN: February 1, 2003 7 PM to Midnight
      WHERE: St Stephens Episcopal Church
      (16ht & newton Sts NW)
      WHO ARE WE? The 16th & Monroe Tenants Association
      COST: $5 at the door, food and Alcohol-free drinks on sale, live
      music!
      WHY? Our landlord wants to sell our 12-unit building. We have
      formed a tenants association to save our homes. We are holding a
      rent party fundraiser to introduce ourselves to the community,
      and to seek community support in our just struggle to purchase
      the property.

      Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com