15894Re: [columbia_heights] Re: Excessive noise from Salvation Army facility on Harvard St. NW

    Oct 1, 2004
      You completely mischaracterize what I have said. You are grandstanding. I
      did not advocate for drug dealers or dealing. I did not hurl insults.

      Everyone has the right and perhaps even the duty to express his or her
      opinion and participate fully in community affairs whether they have lived
      here 90 years or 90 minutes - that is why this forum is uncensored . Where
      did I say otherwise?

      However, that doesn't mean I have to agree.

      Certainly there is crime in Columbia Heights. There is crime in Kansas and
      everywhere else. I just disagree with how it is being characterized by some.
      Once again, if it were so dangerous and crime was out of hand residents
      would be moving out, not in, and real estate prices would not be going
      through the roof. And a whole lot more people would be attending PSA
      meetings - turnout is pitiful.

      I don't know who you are or where you live so what more can I say?