      From: kmannotes
      To: columbia_heights@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, October 01, 2004 9:11 AM
      Subject: [columbia_heights] Re: Excessive noise from Salvation Army facility
      on Harvard St. NW

      Wow. Did I read that correctly. Let me see if I can follow your
      logic for a moment.

      Crackheads = abusers of illegal drugs = individuals seeking winning

      Unbelievable. This is good. You see, I consider myself someone who
      seeks winning stratagies. Now I know what I have been doing wrong
      all these years.

      I also live on the 1400 block of Oak, and yes the crackheads are
      extremely loud. To tell the truth I rarely ever see my hardworking,
      leaving thier homes early, coming home late, do-good neighbors. Ya
      know why,.... because they are individuals seeking winning
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic