Re: [colorbyte_imageprint] Snow Leopard & Imageprtint 7

  • Keith Douglas
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2009
      Re: [colorbyte_imageprint] Snow Leopard & Imageprtint 7 Seems to work the same, haven’t had any issues yet.
      --
      Best Regards

      Keith Douglas

      Keith Douglas Photography
      730 Middle Street Suite A
      Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33312  USA
      office 954-763-5883
      fax 954-763-5085
      Toll free 1-888-274-5526
      Cell 954-258-7383
      E-mail kd@... / kdphoto@...
      Take a look http://www.keithdouglas.com

      From: Jim <jkirsner@...>
      Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 17:07:44 -0000
      To: <colorbyte_imageprint@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [colorbyte_imageprint] Snow Leopard & Imageprtint 7

      Would be interested to know experience of anyone installing Snow Leopard and using Imageprint 7

    • tomoc
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2009
        IP was one of the few apps that worked well for me in SL.

        I had to revert to Leo due to inability to save work consistently in photoshop. This is a known (but somewhat rare happenstance) and does not seem to be fixed for those of us who had the problem, even with 10.6.2.

        --- In colorbyte_imageprint@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <jkirsner@...> wrote:

        > Would be interested to know experience of anyone installing Snow Leopard and using Imageprint 7

      • jimmieotto
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 5, 2009
          Jim. I notice your question about Snow Leopard and IP7. My experience has been the smoothest transition of the past 3 versions and the upgrades in-between. I have an Epson 4800 and a HP Designjet 90 and had an Epson 4000. The two printers I presently use work so well with IP7 that I don't even have Epson or HP print drivers installed.

          I am a convert from the PC world and thought the Mac would be a problem. Just the opposite. The Mac is far easier to use with IP and in particular version 7. That being said, it just works!

          Regards,

          Jim Otto

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 6, 2009
            To All:
            I have responded to questions about IP7 and Snow Leopard and missed the best part of Image Print; Image Print 8! IP8 has been out for sometime and I feel I should mention my experiences.

            The best thing I can say about IP8 is that it too just works. I don't have a feel for the PC side of IP8 but on a Mac Pro it is even easier than version 7. The interface with SpoolFace and Image Print 8 is with out a doubt the best Colorbyte Software has produced. With fewer glitches that require help and the positive action when placing images and printing, I can say this is the easiest printing application I have ever used.

            The new features are great and flow very nicely.

            Jim Otto