Laws of the Craft #1

  • Karen
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2003
      I thought that with so many new people that i would post these to
      help new wiccans know what is expected of them, and the laws of our
      craft. This is taken from the working witch.

      On the Witch's personal standards spirituality:

      1.An ye harm none, do as ye will.
      2.If you know the Rede is being broken, you must work strongly
      against it.
      3.Watch, listen, and withhold judgement; in debate let your silences
      be long, your thoughts clear, and your words carefully chosen.
      4.Never boast, or threaten, or speak evil of anyone.
      5.Be truthful always, save when speaking would lead to a great harm.
      6.Keep clean your body, your clothes, and your house.
      7.Should you take a task upon yourself, work hard and well to
      accomplish it properly and in good time. Always do the best you can.
      8.Do not haggle over the price of your ritual tools.
      9.Witches know that there no absolute truths.
      10.Witches understand that the universe consist of perfect balance;
      therefore, everything has an opposite.
      11.Witches realize that for every action there is a reaction. (The
      Law of Three)
      12.Witches know that we are all one; we are all connected.
      13.Never lie to yourself for this is the ultimate act of deceit.
      14.Witches understand that the ultimate act of spirituality is the
      act of positive creation through love.
      15.Witches realize that the energy created through worship and
      rituals manifests as a circular stream of positive energy.
      16.Witches should never close their minds to knowledge.
      17.Never practice a magickal system that you don't fully understand.
      18.Do not set a price on your magickal work.
      19.A witch uses the magickal circle as a physical and non-physical
      representation of a temple on the earth plane.
      20.Witches use the energies around them to assist in raising power.
      21.Witches use common sense and do not share their mysteries with
      fools.
      22.A Witch who knowingly breaks the Law (Ordains) will not be
      permitted to incarnate on Earth again.