Hello!

  • puffpoofpiff
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 2, 2003
      Merry Meet! I am new to this club and just wanted to poke my nose in
      the door and say hello! I am looking forward to chatting with you
      all and possibly meeting some of you in the future!

      Just a little bit about myself so you can get a feel of `the new one'
      and to open the door to possible friendships. I live in north metro
      Denver with my husband and daughter. My husband is a very open-
      minded Christian and has agreed to raise our daughter pagan. As with
      many pagans, I was raised in a Christian household. However, many of
      my young questions were never sufficiently answered regarding the
      Christian religion and I discovered that many of the things I
      believed in or could do as a child were considered `satanic'
      and `evil'. I desperately tried to `rid myself of the evil' through
      my teens, but abandoned the Christian faith in my early twenties as I
      fell deeper into depression. It was more than 10 years later that I
      returned to the pagan beliefs of my early childhood and I felt as if
      a huge hole as been filled within me! Since then I have never hidden
      my beliefs from others, but I do not speak of it unless I am
      questioned about my religion or my pagan jewelry (I find most people
      do not even look at it or refuse to accept it for what it is, lol).
      Fortunately, these past 8 years I have yet to meet someone who has
      been nasty to me for my beliefs, although I know one day I shall. I
      try to live what I believe without pushing it on others and being
      respectful of their beliefs, so that once someone discovers I'm pagan
      they already know I'm a pretty good person (this sometimes confuses
      them because they usually expect pagans to be the evils ones,
      rotfl!). Thus far this has worked extraordinarily well.

      Well, that is a bit about me. I love to have fun and tease; it makes
      this life much easier to live. I think I'll read through a couple
      months of posts so I can discover a bit of who you all are. Once
      again, I hope to chat with many of you in the upcoming months and
      possibly even get the opportunity to meet some of you! I have
      joined several local pagan clubs, so you may see this post again.
      Have an awesome week and take care!

      Blessed Be!
      Puff
    • Karen
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 13, 2005
        Going away for a bit! Will be back sometime next week. Wishing
        everyone a blessed Ostra! Time to wake up our mother! Blessing to all.

        Blessed be,
        Coyotewolf
      • Nyjh Ortiz
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 14, 2005
          Safe journey Coyotewolf and may your trip be a blessed one.

          Blessed Be
          Nyjh