HP DEATH

  • Shalar
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2003
      july 3 at 1pm our high priestess passed on to the next life.

      please come in to our website and sign her tribute page guestbook

      http://escape.to/greenwood-hills

      thank you

      Shalar
    • prainbow61
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2003
        Blessings,

        Condolences on your loss. I see that yours is a Kentucky group. We
        certainly are everywhere!

        I hope that all concerned find peace and hope in the Goddess.

        prainbow

        --- In coloradowiccans@yahoogroups.com, "Shalar"