Beltane performance @ the Mercury Cafe 5/2/03

  • prainbow61
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2003
      Hey!

      Consider yourself invited to the Allied Witches Celebration of
      Beltane at the Mercury Cafe, 21st & California (www.mercurycafe.com)

      We'll be on at 10 pm in the middle of the Poetry Rodeo.

      Our performance last night was a hit, so don't miss it!

      Beltane Blessings to you all!

      prainbow
    • Jaz Gordon
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2003
        At 11:09 PM 5/1/2003 +0000, you wrote:
        >Hey!
        >
        >Consider yourself invited to the Allied Witches Celebration of
        >Beltane at the Mercury Cafe, 21st & California (www.mercurycafe.com)
        >
        >We'll be on at 10 pm in the middle of the Poetry Rodeo.
        >
        >Our performance last night was a hit, so don't miss it!
        >
        >Beltane Blessings to you all!

        Oh, that sounds fabulous, and I would definitely go, except I'll be in
        Boulder at the Dar Williams concert (WHEEEEEEEEEEE!). I just needed to
        mention that to SOMEONE. LOL

        Jaz