Relationship with your God(s)

  • Kevin McGlothlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2003
      I have a Q for the group.

      What is your relationship with your God or Gods?

      Do you worship (like the Christians or Muslims) or are
      you co-workers? Do you follow them like say... Buddha?
      Do you see them as guides or sugar daddies (or
      mommies)?

      How do Druids, Shamans and Wicca's deal with their
      respective pantheons in respect to are they equals?
      Higher Powers? Do you fear them? Respect them?

      For me, new to this path. I still "fear" God. I am
      trying to get used to a whole new way of seeing and
      dealing with all these new deities (God there are
      Soooooo many). Which to follow and pray to... and why?

      So, that is the Q.

      Kevin the Seeker

      =====
      Not all who wander are lost.