Fwd: Good Spells for Peace of Mind

  • Raven Stormsong
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2002
      ROSE-WATER BLESSING BOWL

      Three simple ingredients:
      A pink candle, a red rose and water �can bestow a powerful calming
      influence.

      THE ROSE signifies beauty, love for yourself and others, blossoming,
      budding, the earth, your heart, and peace.
      THE CANDLE stands for the yellow flame of the EAST, unity, harmony, focus,
      higher intention, and the light of the soul.
      WATER is cleansing, free flowing, emotions and the element of the WEST.

      This spell can be done alone or in a group where you pass the bowl around.

      Float a red rose in a clear bowl of water, and light a pink candle beside
      the rose. With the fingers of your LEFT hand, gently stir the water and
      speak aloud this blessing:

      �I give myself life and health, refreshing water for my spirit.
      I give myself time to rest, and space to grow.
      I am love. My heart is as big as the world.
      I am peace of mind. So be it, now and always.�

      Dry the rose and keep it on your nightstand or desk, where it will always
      fill your heart with love.

      From: Witch�s Brew � Good Spells for Peace of Mind