DAPR needs - cp

  • mdbigwood
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2002
      Hi everyone! I hope this finds you well...

      though I have many items stored in the community closet we are in
      need of a few things that I do not have.

      We have an *IMMEDIATE* need for baby clothes size 6-12 months. The
      child is a little girl.

      We also have a need for maternity clothes and newborn items.

      Please contact me via email or at (303)736-2792 if you can help!

      Thanks in advance...
      Michele
      Community Closet Organizer