2 very wonderful pagan-wiccan groups for everyone join

  • knightofangels1975
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2002
      Merry Meet,

      I just joined this list and im excited to make a few new friends as
      well as share my 2 newer yahoo groups. I sorta feel sad because i
      have had them for quite sometime yet because of where i live there
      arnt many pagans who are in my area or even want to join so they pass
      my groups and i dont have hardly anybody to join where we can share
      spells, make friends ect. If anybody wants to join the list is open
      for anybody i dont care if your a pagan,druid,high priestess ect or
      where you are from i just need people who will join and stay and its
      good for everybody that way you can share one thing with my list and
      my group stuff with yours if you are interested copy and paste which
      list you think is more suitable for you one is more for the pagans
      who are single and looking and the other is for more serious magick
      users ect:)

      Blessings
      Rick aka Angel