the pledge

  • aleandria
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2002
      Another list I'm on Wiccan Coven, has been talking about the pledge
      and all of the happenings going on with the subject.
      I would like to hear other's opinions on the pledge and what others
      think should be done.
      An article in some newspaper (I don't know much more than that)had a
      christian quoted saying that those against the "under god" part in
      the pledge are "unpatriotic heathens".

      Also we are talking about getting together and showing our patriotism.
      Some of us were thinking of starting a website, and some were
      thinking it would be a good idea to have a Fourth of July picnic for
      pagans, athiest, and other religions. The purpose, of course, would
      be to show our patriotism, and that religious freedom also means
      equality.

      If anyone is interested in participating, please email me,
      at dragonsbloodmx466@...

      or join the Wiccan Coven yahoo group and chat with us.

      Thanks for listening!

      Aleandria