Anyone else from Colorado Springs?

  • phoe925
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2002
      I'm trying to get a coven together and I was wondering if anyone else
      was interested.
    • arwen_n
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2002
        --- In coloradowiccans@y..., "phoe925" <phoe925@y...> wrote:
        > I'm trying to get a coven together and I was wondering if anyone
        else
        > was interested.

        If I might make a suggestion? You might wish to form a study group
        first. It will be easier to see whose energies mesh and whose do not.
        I have found many people that I like alot, but not enough to stand in
        Circle with.

        My HP has this definition of coven: "It's your chosen family". And, I
        think, it is one to strive for.

        A coven can't be just thrown together like a potluck. Now, I am not
        saying that is what you are doing at all. And, like everyone's nosy
        old aunt, I stick my nose in alot.

        I hope you don't take me poorly.
        BB
        Arwen
        http://www.anisoptera.com
      • phoe925
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 4, 2002
          That's actually very good advice, and I respect it.
          it's really going to depend on what we decide as a group, though.
          (When the group is existent.)
        • arwen_n
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 5, 2002
            --- In coloradowiccans@y..., "phoe925" <phoe925@y...> wrote:
            > That's actually very good advice, and I respect it.
            > it's really going to depend on what we decide as a group, though.
            > (When the group is existent.)

            Much luck to you! There are some great resources out there. I highly
            recommend Judy Harrow's book on Covens. I can't remember the name of
            it offhand!
            bB
            Arwen