Re: [Colorado Wiccans] New and Learning

  • melanie hart
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 9:57 PM
      MM,
      I too am still learning, but the books that helped me
      are by Scott Cunningham, he wrote one about stones,
      gems and metal. Information about the gods can be
      found in any mythology book and most new age books as
      well. The wheel of life is a bit more dificult for me,
      I heard of it but I could not tell you where. The best
      I could tell you to do is to go to a good bookstore
      and look around, I hope you find what you are looking
      for, BB.
      --- bel_10us <bel_10us@...> wrote:
      > I am still learning about wicca and pagan beliefs. I
      > have learned
      > there are alot of different beliefs and opinions.
      > However, I am
      > looking for some reading material on the wheel of
      > life, stones that
      > influence, and the different gods.
      >
      > So far I have obtained enough info to realize I
      > believe in the wheel
      > of life(you have a lesson in this life to learn,
      > learn it and move
      > on, fail to learn it and your repeat it until you
      > do) and that
      > certain stones and crystals have an energy.
      >
      > Anyway, I would appreciate any insights, references,
      > or opinions.
      > Thanks

      http://http://taxes.yahoo.com/
    • Arwen Nightstar/Stephanie Lynch
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2 5:44 AM
        I am old and still learning. :-) But that is one of the things I adore about
        my Path.

        If you want to try to learn in a group setting, there is a fabulous
        organization in Denver called the College of Wicca and Old Lore. When I
        first heard about it, I thought it had to be a joke so I checked it out. I
        am now one of the faculty there. No tradition is taught specifically, but
        very much in the way of the Craft is.

        If you are curious, let me know and I will post the website. Or you can go
        to http://www.witchvox.net and find it in the Witches of the World group
        section.
        BB
        Arwen