There's a shortage...

  • tmradio
    Message 1 of 256 , May 8, 2000
      ...of places for Wiccans in Fort Collins to meet.
      Well maybe not a shortage of places, just a shortage
      of like minded people to say, let us have a Wiccan
      group here in Fort Collins. I know there are other
      Wiccans in and nearby FTC. I surely am not the only one.
      If you are here in this area and see this and agree
      that we need to form a group, get in touch, please. I
      don't mind solitary practice, but informal or formal
      get togethers with other Wiccans would be great once
      in a while. Blessings
    • Phoenix
      Message 256 of 256 , Apr 30, 2006
        Merry Meet!

        You could try http://www.witchvox.com and search groups or locations (at the bottom of the page) to see if there is something that fits your needs. I have lived all over. From San Diego, to Texas (DFW) and Maryland (DC area) and I haven't found anywhere that as as much pagan/ neopagan or metaphysical support as the Denver metro area.

        I hope this helps.

        Bright Blessings,

        Phoenix

        Mary <Merina_MoonAir@...> wrote:
        Merry meet to all! I am a member of the Circle of the Standing Stone
        Witan Shrine in Ohio. My husband and I visited a friend in Denver
        about a week ago. I am researching Wiccan and Pagan groups in the
        Denver area because my husband and I are seriously considering moving
        to Thornton or Northglenn. I am really nervous because I have lived
        in Ohio all my life and I finally found a Shrine group that I really
        love... so I am anxious about the idea of leaving them. Does anyone
        know of a Correllian shrine in Colorado or are there any serious
        groups in the Denver area??
        Merina Moonair

        Colorado injury lawyer Colorado personal injury lawyer Colorado medical malpractice lawyer Colorado dj Colorado wedding dj Colorado lawyer