I am new

  • spookierpage
    Message 1 of 256 , Dec 23, 2001
      I am new and would like to say merry meet to
      everyone. I was wondering what times the chat room is open.
      I have found a site that was really filled with
      anger and am in other communities as well. I hope that
      we can all find a way to get along with each other,
      even if we have to agree to disagree. I live in the
      denver metro area. I am a college student and plan on
      taking extra time to study because of that. A year and a
      day is usually what I was told for the studying part,
      but I plan on taking about 2 years or more because I
      am in college.<br>Love and Light all,<br>merry
      part,<br>SpookierPage
    • Phoenix
      Message 256 of 256 , Apr 30, 2006
        Merry Meet!

        You could try http://www.witchvox.com and search groups or locations (at the bottom of the page) to see if there is something that fits your needs. I have lived all over. From San Diego, to Texas (DFW) and Maryland (DC area) and I haven't found anywhere that as as much pagan/ neopagan or metaphysical support as the Denver metro area.

        I hope this helps.

        Bright Blessings,

        Phoenix

        Mary <Merina_MoonAir@...> wrote:
        Merry meet to all! I am a member of the Circle of the Standing Stone
        Witan Shrine in Ohio. My husband and I visited a friend in Denver
        about a week ago. I am researching Wiccan and Pagan groups in the
        Denver area because my husband and I are seriously considering moving
        to Thornton or Northglenn. I am really nervous because I have lived
        in Ohio all my life and I finally found a Shrine group that I really
        love... so I am anxious about the idea of leaving them. Does anyone
        know of a Correllian shrine in Colorado or are there any serious
        groups in the Denver area??
        Merina Moonair

        Colorado injury lawyer Colorado personal injury lawyer Colorado medical malpractice lawyer Colorado dj Colorado wedding dj Colorado lawyer