still active?

  • Karen Larson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2010
      I am wondering if this group is still being actively used by Colorado
      Wiccans? I signed up today, but it appears that the last five messages
      that were posted are of a spam nature...
    • Dan Vis
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2010
        I've wondered that as well. I stay a member in hopes that it will start
        being used for what it was created for instead of stupid stuff.

        I am wondering if this group is still being actively used by Colorado
        Wiccans? I signed up today, but it appears that the last five messages
        that were posted are of a spam nature...

      • Orion
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2010
          Not much activity here. The two groups where there does seem to be some activity here in Colorado is COLOWICCAN and colopagan. Both are yahoo groups. Hope to see you there.

          Blessed Be,
          Orion