Re: looking for help

  • finnmcool94
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2008
      --- In coloradowiccans@yahoogroups.com, Scott Williams
      <finnmcool94@...> wrote:

      > I am looking to get together with like minded people to help me if
      possible I need help figureing some things out about life, (mine
      specifically) and where am I supposed to go from here! How am I to
      pick up the pieces, and will the people who thoused destroyed my life
      be held accountable foe what they have done and what did I do to
      bring This upon myself the Christian God said no other gods before
      his so in keeping with that I ask him firs so far nothing so it is my
      hope that the old gods can shed some light on the witch way  I need
      to go. I am seeking out for any clue of siging. looking for people
      that I can relax with and speak about my life I need to be safe for
      onec check my Problems at the door problems to help were I can and
      get help were I need it. if you can help great Thanks fin

    • Orion
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2008
        Best bet is to try the yahoo groups colopagan and colowiccan. This one is pretty much dead.

        BB,

        Orion

        > I am looking to get together with like minded people to help me if
        possible I need help figureing some things out about life, (mine
        specifically) and where am I supposed to go from here! How am I to
        pick up the pieces, and will the people who thoused destroyed my life
        be held accountable foe what they have done and what did I do to
        bring This upon myself the Christian God said no other gods before
        his so in keeping with that I ask him firs so far nothing so it is my
        hope that the old gods can shed some light on the witch way  I need
        to go. I am seeking out for any clue of siging. looking for people
        that I can relax with and speak about my life I need to be safe for
        onec check my Problems at the door problems to help were I can and
        get help were I need it. if you can help great Thanks fin

        Be a better friend, newshound, and
      • Scott Williams
        Message 3 of 4 , May 3, 2008
          thanks will do thanks for the help Finn