Re: Happy Samhain/ Dates

  • arwen_n
    Message 1 of 256 , Nov 1, 2001
      I actually do remember you! I was at the ritual as well. What did you think of it overall?
    • Phoenix
      Message 256 of 256 , Apr 30, 2006
        Merry Meet!

        You could try http://www.witchvox.com and search groups or locations (at the bottom of the page) to see if there is something that fits your needs. I have lived all over. From San Diego, to Texas (DFW) and Maryland (DC area) and I haven't found anywhere that as as much pagan/ neopagan or metaphysical support as the Denver metro area.

        I hope this helps.

        Bright Blessings,

        Phoenix

        Mary <Merina_MoonAir@...> wrote:
        Merry meet to all! I am a member of the Circle of the Standing Stone
        Witan Shrine in Ohio. My husband and I visited a friend in Denver
        about a week ago. I am researching Wiccan and Pagan groups in the
        Denver area because my husband and I are seriously considering moving
        to Thornton or Northglenn. I am really nervous because I have lived
        in Ohio all my life and I finally found a Shrine group that I really
        love... so I am anxious about the idea of leaving them. Does anyone
        know of a Correllian shrine in Colorado or are there any serious
        groups in the Denver area??
        Merina Moonair

        Colorado injury lawyer Colorado personal injury lawyer Colorado medical malpractice lawyer Colorado dj Colorado wedding dj Colorado lawyer