Announcement For Those Interested

  • Benjamin
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2007
      Greetings in Light to All

      I wanted to post a quick message to this group, and please excuse me
      if this isn't specifically Wiccan related, but it is on the subject
      of magic, alchemy, etc.

      The SRC et SSA now has a presence in Colorado and is opening its
      doors to those interested in initiation. The goal of the SRC is to
      bring together some of the major currents of the Western Mystery
      Tradition under the apothogem of the Rosicrucian ideal, as stated in
      the Fama and Confession: a brotherhood, working in secrecy, focused
      on a sincere inner development of its members, thereby affecting the
      world at large, without any interest of financial gain.

      The SRC is not concerned with gaining a great quantity of members,
      but rather offers it's rites, teachings, and fellowship to those who
      wish to pursue them. No one in the SRC makes a profit, or receives
      any kind of financial reparation for their work in the order.

      If this is a path that interests anyone here, or if you would simply
      like more information you may visit the main website at:

      www.rosae-crucis.net

      or the Colorado myspace page at:

      www.myspace.com/srccolorado

      To contact the Colorado Branch of the SRC please email:

      srccolorado@...

      May the light shine on you all, and blessed be.

      LVX
      Ben