Fwd: X Post: Denver Chant Circle July Gathering

  • mercedes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 11:39 AM
      Hi all!!
      Next Saturday, July 8th, Denver Chant Circle is
      gathering for our monthly sharing! We would love to
      have you join us! Denver Chant Circle has been meeting
      for almost a year and it has been, and continues to
      be, a wonderful afternoon! We are a diverse group of
      people who come together once a month with a shared
      passion for chanting and singing. No requirements for
      a remarkable voice or a chant library of stuff to
      share, just a desire to sing!!
      Have you heard a chant used in public ritual or at
      a festival this summer? Can't quite remember how it
      goes, but loved the way it made you feel? There is a
      good possibility someone at Chant Circle will know it!
      Want to learn a few chants to share at Dragonfest this
      year? Come learn some new stuff!

      We meet at The College of Wicca and Olde Lore
      8005 W 44th Ave
      Wheat Ridge
      44th and Allison, NW corner
      3pm -6pm, on the second Sat of each month

      Bright Blessings,
      Mercedes

      http://mail.yahoo.com