Pagan Podcast/Radio: deo's Shadow, Episode 18

  • deos Shadow podcast
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2006
      Hi Everyone!
      Episode 18 of the free hit pagan podcast Deo's Shadow is now up on http://www.deos-shadow.com

      Check it out!!
      Today, I talk with Dr. Brendan Myers about his books Dangerous Religion and The Mysteries of Druidry, and Mandy interviews Victoria Anisman-Reiner about essential oils in her herb segment. I also talk more with Dewi Hughes about voice in ritual. But first, Dr. Octavius answers more listener questions.

      Visit http://www.deos-shadow.com to download the FREE episodes today, or subscribe over itunes!

      What is deo's Shadow?
      It's an online Pagan radio show (Podcast) that you can either listen to right from the website or download to your computer. It's FREE and it's fun. No profits are made from this, it is just for entertainment and for learning! Your suggestions and comments are welcome! Each episode is approximately 1 hour. You can even go back and listen to the other episodes for some great interviews, information and fun!

      Enjoy!
      http://www.deos-shadow.com

      Cheers,
      Matt (deo)

      p.s., As per usual - if you decide this is not acceptable anymore for this e-group please just email me to let me know. As it is a non profit tool for pagans to bring about community at a broad, I will honour your decisions about it at any time. thanks!