Special Interview with GAVIN BONE AND JANET FARRAR on deos Shadow now up!

  • deos Shadow podcast
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2006
      Hello Everyone!
      I'm very excited to announce that a new special episode of deo's Shadow has just been uploaded; that was recorded tonight.
      In time for the Toronto Pagan Conference I have had an interview with GAVIN BONE AND JANET FARRAR !!!!

      Listen to the show to hear the interview! You can access it through your iTunes or other podcatcher software, or download it directly at http://www.deos-shadow.com

      And don't forget to also listen to Episode 13 - there have already been over 500 listeners in just 2 days - make sure you're among them! :-)

      Enjoy!

      Deo