deo's shadow: Pagan Podcast radio: episode 10 is now up!!

  • paganpodcasters
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2006
      Hi folks

      The first episode of the new year, deo's Shadow - Episode 10 podcast
      is now available on iTunes or to download directly at
      http://www.deos-shadow.com

      Kristian Stout from the Evolutionaries band tells us about being a
      model citizen. I interview Patress Michael and Rasputin from the
      magical order the Ordo Magni Operis. I talk to Heather from
      RitualMagick.net about their online company. Of course we have
      Arathen talking about mythology, Mandy talking about the herb Nutmeg,
      Amhranai discussing the root chakra and Jax with the Hierophant tarot
      card. And finally I'll be taking up some comments from episode 8's
      philosophy section. But first, the brand new hit game show – Pagan
      Jeopardy! A very funny spoof, hope you enjoy!!

      What is deo's Shadow?
      It's an online Pagan radio show (Podcast) that you can either listen
      to right from the website or download to your computer. It's free and
      it's fun. No profits are made from this, it is just for entertainment
      and for learning! Your suggestions and comments are welcome! Each
      episode is approximately 1 hour. You can even go back and listen to
      the other episodes for some great interviews, information and fun!

      Enjoy!
      http://www.deos-shadow.com

      Cheers,
      Matt (deo)