Metaphysical Celebration

  • Nyjh
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2005
      Hello and Merry Meet everyone,

      I didn't know how many of us in here new about the upcoming Psychic
      Fair at the Denver Merchandise Mart on March 11th, 12th, and 13th.
      There is going to be Astrology Readings, live music, free lectures,
      Bodywork Healings, New Age Shops, Psychic Readings, Aura Pictures
      and best of all Food to eat and many people of like mind. Any way,
      just thought that I would check to see if anyone needed this
      information,hope to see you there. Oh, just in case someone was
      wondering. No I won't have a booth there, I will just be a visiter
      like most of us. Have a great day all and Blessed Be.

      Nyjh