new to this

  • tiger2flower
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 31, 2001
      Hello and merry meeting everyone. I'm new to the wicca belifes and I am looking for a teacher. I'm 19 and I live in Colorado.<br>well blessed be to all
    • ginastar2
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 20, 2001
        Hi there everyone. I just joined. I am 16 and
        live in denver. I go to East High. I have been
        studying Wicca for about a year now. Just recently I have
        getting more into seriously. So I thought I would just
        join and see who was out there. Heather
      • vassaliclan
        Message 3 of 16 , May 19, 2001
          DEATH IS ONLY THE BEGINING OF LIFE
          are seirous about this and would like to join us
          please E-mail DarkAngel at
          must be completely sober. I wil not tolerate any
          mistakes because someone is high. The age limit is from 18
          to 30 years old, No younger, no older. <br>I will be
          deciding on 7 of the best applicants, Good Luck. (You must
          live in the Denver Metro Area)
        • devils_lil_angel155
          Message 4 of 16 , May 19, 2001
            hi everyone<br>i am new here and i was wondering
            if any of you have powers<br>and is magic the work
            of the devil <br>cause my mom say that it is and she
            deosn't know that i do magic <br>and it white not blck
            magic<br>someone please email me @
            Devilsangel155@...<br><br>blessed be
          • mohawk845
            Message 5 of 16 , Jul 5, 2001
              Is any one from delta????????
            • nautica_earth
              Message 6 of 16 , Nov 23, 2001
                If there re any wiccans in COlorado springs then please e-mail me at lilliankfrost@... cause I want to talk to someone in my area!
              • rainraven13
                Message 7 of 16 , Jan 8, 2002
                  Grand Junction Pagans<br><br>We are looking to
                  start a discussion <br>group.<br>Our first meeting will
                  be held on the <br>25 of January.<br>Time and place
                  yet to be decided.<br>If you are interested<br>Please
                  get in touch with us
                • celticfiregoddessaodh
                  Message 8 of 16 , Jul 31, 2004
                    --- In coloradoteenpagans@yahoogroups.com, infernobutterfly wrote:
                    > hello, people i live in denver and i would like to have someone help me learn more
                    about wicca. if you know some one who will help or if you can help me email me ok?
                    thanks for your time<br>kelly

                    Hi. I am Adrien, or Athena Artemis Pagan. I am 11 years old, but I'm wise beyond my years
                    (or so a lot of people say). I live in Colorado Springs and would be happy to teach you. If
                    you'd like help, e-mail me at celticfiregoddessaodh@.... Blessed be, and well,
                    merry meet!
                    ~Athena~