Re: I need a teacher...

  • alicorn69
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 18, 2000
      Kelly. My name is robyn and i would be happy to help you learn more about wicca. if you would like you can e-mail me at alicorn69@...
    • alicorn69
      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 18, 2000
        greeting all. I've new to the group and
        interested in teaching learning and having fun. lets liven
        things up. I can see by the meesage board that not to
        many things happen. I'm avaliable to talk always!
        Thanx.
      • tiger2flower
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 31, 2001
          Hello and merry meeting everyone. I'm new to the wicca belifes and I am looking for a teacher. I'm 19 and I live in Colorado.<br>well blessed be to all
        • ginastar2
          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 20, 2001
            Hi there everyone. I just joined. I am 16 and
            live in denver. I go to East High. I have been
            studying Wicca for about a year now. Just recently I have
            getting more into seriously. So I thought I would just
            join and see who was out there. Heather
          • vassaliclan
            Message 5 of 16 , May 19, 2001
              DEATH IS ONLY THE BEGINING OF LIFE
              are seirous about this and would like to join us
              please E-mail DarkAngel at
              must be completely sober. I wil not tolerate any
              mistakes because someone is high. The age limit is from 18
              to 30 years old, No younger, no older. <br>I will be
              deciding on 7 of the best applicants, Good Luck. (You must
              live in the Denver Metro Area)
            • devils_lil_angel155
              Message 6 of 16 , May 19, 2001
                hi everyone<br>i am new here and i was wondering
                if any of you have powers<br>and is magic the work
                of the devil <br>cause my mom say that it is and she
                deosn't know that i do magic <br>and it white not blck
                magic<br>someone please email me @
                Devilsangel155@...<br><br>blessed be
              • mohawk845
                Message 7 of 16 , Jul 5, 2001
                  Is any one from delta????????
                • nautica_earth
                  Message 8 of 16 , Nov 23, 2001
                    If there re any wiccans in COlorado springs then please e-mail me at lilliankfrost@... cause I want to talk to someone in my area!
                  • rainraven13
                    Message 9 of 16 , Jan 8, 2002
                      Grand Junction Pagans<br><br>We are looking to
                      start a discussion <br>group.<br>Our first meeting will
                      be held on the <br>25 of January.<br>Time and place
                      yet to be decided.<br>If you are interested<br>Please
                      get in touch with us
                    • celticfiregoddessaodh
                      Message 10 of 16 , Jul 31, 2004
                        --- In coloradoteenpagans@yahoogroups.com, infernobutterfly wrote:
                        > hello, people i live in denver and i would like to have someone help me learn more
                        about wicca. if you know some one who will help or if you can help me email me ok?
                        thanks for your time<br>kelly

                        Hi. I am Adrien, or Athena Artemis Pagan. I am 11 years old, but I'm wise beyond my years
                        (or so a lot of people say). I live in Colorado Springs and would be happy to teach you. If
                        you'd like help, e-mail me at celticfiregoddessaodh@.... Blessed be, and well,
                        merry meet!
                        ~Athena~