hello people

  • filth_punx77
    Message 1 of 16 , May 12 7:26 AM
      18 year old from Colorado Springs just trying to meet new people.Any one there?
    • infernobutterfly
      Message 2 of 16 , May 12 8:30 PM
        hello, people i live in denver and i would like to have someone help me learn more about wicca. if you know some one who will help or if you can help me email me ok? thanks for your time<br>kelly
      • alicorn69
        Message 3 of 16 , Jun 18, 2000
          Kelly. My name is robyn and i would be happy to help you learn more about wicca. if you would like you can e-mail me at alicorn69@...
        • alicorn69
          Message 4 of 16 , Jun 18, 2000
            greeting all. I've new to the group and
            interested in teaching learning and having fun. lets liven
            things up. I can see by the meesage board that not to
            many things happen. I'm avaliable to talk always!
            Thanx.
          • tiger2flower
            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 31, 2001
              Hello and merry meeting everyone. I'm new to the wicca belifes and I am looking for a teacher. I'm 19 and I live in Colorado.<br>well blessed be to all
            • ginastar2
              Message 6 of 16 , Mar 20, 2001
                Hi there everyone. I just joined. I am 16 and
                live in denver. I go to East High. I have been
                studying Wicca for about a year now. Just recently I have
                getting more into seriously. So I thought I would just
                join and see who was out there. Heather
              • vassaliclan
                Message 7 of 16 , May 19 2:12 PM
                  DEATH IS ONLY THE BEGINING OF LIFE
                  are seirous about this and would like to join us
                  please E-mail DarkAngel at
                  must be completely sober. I wil not tolerate any
                  mistakes because someone is high. The age limit is from 18
                  to 30 years old, No younger, no older. <br>I will be
                  deciding on 7 of the best applicants, Good Luck. (You must
                  live in the Denver Metro Area)
                • devils_lil_angel155
                  Message 8 of 16 , May 19 8:07 PM
                    hi everyone<br>i am new here and i was wondering
                    if any of you have powers<br>and is magic the work
                    of the devil <br>cause my mom say that it is and she
                    deosn't know that i do magic <br>and it white not blck
                    magic<br>someone please email me @
                    Devilsangel155@...<br><br>blessed be
                  • mohawk845
                    Message 9 of 16 , Jul 5, 2001
                      Is any one from delta????????
                    • nautica_earth
                      Message 10 of 16 , Nov 23, 2001
                        If there re any wiccans in COlorado springs then please e-mail me at lilliankfrost@... cause I want to talk to someone in my area!
                      • rainraven13
                        Message 11 of 16 , Jan 8, 2002
                          Grand Junction Pagans<br><br>We are looking to
                          start a discussion <br>group.<br>Our first meeting will
                          be held on the <br>25 of January.<br>Time and place
                          yet to be decided.<br>If you are interested<br>Please
                          get in touch with us
                        • celticfiregoddessaodh
                          Message 12 of 16 , Jul 31, 2004
                            --- In coloradoteenpagans@yahoogroups.com, infernobutterfly wrote:
                            > hello, people i live in denver and i would like to have someone help me learn more
                            about wicca. if you know some one who will help or if you can help me email me ok?
                            thanks for your time<br>kelly

                            Hi. I am Adrien, or Athena Artemis Pagan. I am 11 years old, but I'm wise beyond my years
                            (or so a lot of people say). I live in Colorado Springs and would be happy to teach you. If
                            you'd like help, e-mail me at celticfiregoddessaodh@.... Blessed be, and well,
                            merry meet!
                            ~Athena~