Re: I need a teacher...

  • celticfiregoddessaodh
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 31, 2004
      --- In coloradoteenpagans@yahoogroups.com, infernobutterfly wrote:
      > hello, people i live in denver and i would like to have someone help me learn more
      about wicca. if you know some one who will help or if you can help me email me ok?
      thanks for your time<br>kelly

      Hi. I am Adrien, or Athena Artemis Pagan. I am 11 years old, but I'm wise beyond my years
      (or so a lot of people say). I live in Colorado Springs and would be happy to teach you. If
      you'd like help, e-mail me at celticfiregoddessaodh@.... Blessed be, and well,
      merry meet!
      ~Athena~