Hello Everyone

  • mmox396
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2002
      Hi, My name's Morgan (a.k.a Mox), and I haven't actually started
      anything except research yet, but I am very interested in Wicca. I
      have a couple questions...Is anyone called a Wizard in Wicca? What's
      the
      difference between a pentacle and a pentagram? What is an upside down
      pent. called? Is the upside down one only bad if there's a goat head
      in it? Um...I know those are kind of silly, but I'd really like to
      know. If anyone has answers, please send them to morgan@...
      , or post them on here, because I get the message in my e-mail also (I
      think). Thank you! :)

      ~Mox~

      P.s.
      If anyone's near Arvada, let me know. :)