People

  • nautica_earth
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 23, 2001
      If there re any wiccans in COlorado springs then please e-mail me at lilliankfrost@... cause I want to talk to someone in my area!
    • rainraven13
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 8, 2002
        Grand Junction Pagans<br><br>We are looking to
        start a discussion <br>group.<br>Our first meeting will
        be held on the <br>25 of January.<br>Time and place
        yet to be decided.<br>If you are interested<br>Please
        get in touch with us
      • celticfiregoddessaodh
        Message 3 of 16 , Jul 31, 2004
          --- In coloradoteenpagans@yahoogroups.com, infernobutterfly wrote:
          > hello, people i live in denver and i would like to have someone help me learn more
          about wicca. if you know some one who will help or if you can help me email me ok?
          thanks for your time<br>kelly

          Hi. I am Adrien, or Athena Artemis Pagan. I am 11 years old, but I'm wise beyond my years
          (or so a lot of people say). I live in Colorado Springs and would be happy to teach you. If
          you'd like help, e-mail me at celticfiregoddessaodh@.... Blessed be, and well,
          merry meet!
          ~Athena~