HI!!!

  • mohawk845
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 5, 2001
      Is any one from delta????????
    • nautica_earth
      Message 2 of 16 , Nov 23, 2001
        If there re any wiccans in COlorado springs then please e-mail me at lilliankfrost@... cause I want to talk to someone in my area!
      • rainraven13
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 8, 2002
          Grand Junction Pagans<br><br>We are looking to
          start a discussion <br>group.<br>Our first meeting will
          be held on the <br>25 of January.<br>Time and place
          yet to be decided.<br>If you are interested<br>Please
          get in touch with us
        • celticfiregoddessaodh
          Message 4 of 16 , Jul 31, 2004
            --- In coloradoteenpagans@yahoogroups.com, infernobutterfly wrote:
            > hello, people i live in denver and i would like to have someone help me learn more
            about wicca. if you know some one who will help or if you can help me email me ok?
            thanks for your time<br>kelly

            Hi. I am Adrien, or Athena Artemis Pagan. I am 11 years old, but I'm wise beyond my years
            (or so a lot of people say). I live in Colorado Springs and would be happy to teach you. If
            you'd like help, e-mail me at celticfiregoddessaodh@.... Blessed be, and well,
            merry meet!
            ~Athena~