MM everyone...

  • ginastar2
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 20, 2001
      Hi there everyone. I just joined. I am 16 and
      live in denver. I go to East High. I have been
      studying Wicca for about a year now. Just recently I have
      getting more into seriously. So I thought I would just
      join and see who was out there. Heather
    • vassaliclan
      Message 2 of 16 , May 19, 2001
        DEATH IS ONLY THE BEGINING OF LIFE
        are seirous about this and would like to join us
        please E-mail DarkAngel at
        must be completely sober. I wil not tolerate any
        mistakes because someone is high. The age limit is from 18
        to 30 years old, No younger, no older. <br>I will be
        deciding on 7 of the best applicants, Good Luck. (You must
        live in the Denver Metro Area)
      • devils_lil_angel155
        Message 3 of 16 , May 19, 2001
          hi everyone<br>i am new here and i was wondering
          if any of you have powers<br>and is magic the work
          of the devil <br>cause my mom say that it is and she
          deosn't know that i do magic <br>and it white not blck
          magic<br>someone please email me @
          Devilsangel155@...<br><br>blessed be
        • mohawk845
          Message 4 of 16 , Jul 5, 2001
            Is any one from delta????????
          • nautica_earth
            Message 5 of 16 , Nov 23, 2001
              If there re any wiccans in COlorado springs then please e-mail me at lilliankfrost@... cause I want to talk to someone in my area!
            • rainraven13
              Message 6 of 16 , Jan 8, 2002
                Grand Junction Pagans<br><br>We are looking to
                start a discussion <br>group.<br>Our first meeting will
                be held on the <br>25 of January.<br>Time and place
                yet to be decided.<br>If you are interested<br>Please
                get in touch with us
              • celticfiregoddessaodh
                Message 7 of 16 , Jul 31, 2004
                  --- In coloradoteenpagans@yahoogroups.com, infernobutterfly wrote:
                  > hello, people i live in denver and i would like to have someone help me learn more
                  about wicca. if you know some one who will help or if you can help me email me ok?
                  thanks for your time<br>kelly

                  Hi. I am Adrien, or Athena Artemis Pagan. I am 11 years old, but I'm wise beyond my years
                  (or so a lot of people say). I live in Colorado Springs and would be happy to teach you. If
                  you'd like help, e-mail me at celticfiregoddessaodh@.... Blessed be, and well,
                  merry meet!
                  ~Athena~