Colorado Teen Pagans

  • freakyguy69_2000
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 9, 1999
      Welcome, This is the Yahoo! Message Board for Colorado Teen Pagans community.
    • white_light_pentacle
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 30, 1999
        Hi... My name is Nessa SnowRaven. Recently I
        checked out WitchVox and found two other pagans in my
        local area of Leadville, and together we have agreed to
        TRY and start up a coven... If you are close to us &
        interested or know anyone who might be, please drop me a
        note at: <br><br>SnowRaven_1027@... or
        Nessa
      • wiccanboy4boy
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 24, 2000
          Please anyone post your questions, comments, well
          just about anything (non-deragatory. I would love to
          hear from some of you. Please if you know anyone else
          who would be willing please invite them to join this
          club. Use this club to do what you want. There's only
          one main rule-HAVE FUN. Ok well I'm just going on and
          on so please just post or do something.
        • white_light_pentacle
          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 25, 2000
            Hey -<br> My name is Nessa and I am 19 living in
            the Leadville Colorado area. I posted earlier about
            us starting a coven - but that really isn't working
            out due to the way the energies are flowing.<br>
            Right now I am in the transition from low magick to
            Ceremonial Magick and the teachings of the Golden Dawn and
            other Ceremonial Trads.<br> I have met the love of my
            life - a Sixth Degree Chaos Practicioner, that will
            soon be here in this area for a visit and possible
            scouting for a school of Pagan Philosophy and
            Art.<br><br>I just wanted to post cause I know it can get
            annoying when no one does.<br><br>God and Goddess Bless
            all of you!<br> -Nessa SnowRaven (in transition to a
            new craft name also!)
          • filth_punx77
            Message 5 of 16 , May 12, 2000
              18 year old from Colorado Springs just trying to meet new people.Any one there?
            • infernobutterfly
              Message 6 of 16 , May 12, 2000
                hello, people i live in denver and i would like to have someone help me learn more about wicca. if you know some one who will help or if you can help me email me ok? thanks for your time<br>kelly
              • alicorn69
                Message 7 of 16 , Jun 18, 2000
                  Kelly. My name is robyn and i would be happy to help you learn more about wicca. if you would like you can e-mail me at alicorn69@...
                • alicorn69
                  Message 8 of 16 , Jun 18, 2000
                    greeting all. I've new to the group and
                    interested in teaching learning and having fun. lets liven
                    things up. I can see by the meesage board that not to
                    many things happen. I'm avaliable to talk always!
                    Thanx.
                  • tiger2flower
                    Message 9 of 16 , Jan 31, 2001
                      Hello and merry meeting everyone. I'm new to the wicca belifes and I am looking for a teacher. I'm 19 and I live in Colorado.<br>well blessed be to all
                    • ginastar2
                      Message 10 of 16 , Mar 20, 2001
                        Hi there everyone. I just joined. I am 16 and
                        live in denver. I go to East High. I have been
                        studying Wicca for about a year now. Just recently I have
                        getting more into seriously. So I thought I would just
                        join and see who was out there. Heather
                      • vassaliclan
                        Message 11 of 16 , May 19, 2001
                          DEATH IS ONLY THE BEGINING OF LIFE
                          are seirous about this and would like to join us
                          please E-mail DarkAngel at
                          must be completely sober. I wil not tolerate any
                          mistakes because someone is high. The age limit is from 18
                          to 30 years old, No younger, no older. <br>I will be
                          deciding on 7 of the best applicants, Good Luck. (You must
                          live in the Denver Metro Area)
                        • devils_lil_angel155
                          Message 12 of 16 , May 19, 2001
                            hi everyone<br>i am new here and i was wondering
                            if any of you have powers<br>and is magic the work
                            of the devil <br>cause my mom say that it is and she
                            deosn't know that i do magic <br>and it white not blck
                            magic<br>someone please email me @
                            Devilsangel155@...<br><br>blessed be
                          • mohawk845
                            Message 13 of 16 , Jul 5, 2001
                              Is any one from delta????????
                            • nautica_earth
                              Message 14 of 16 , Nov 23, 2001
                                If there re any wiccans in COlorado springs then please e-mail me at lilliankfrost@... cause I want to talk to someone in my area!
                              • rainraven13
                                Message 15 of 16 , Jan 8, 2002
                                  Grand Junction Pagans<br><br>We are looking to
                                  start a discussion <br>group.<br>Our first meeting will
                                  be held on the <br>25 of January.<br>Time and place
                                  yet to be decided.<br>If you are interested<br>Please
                                  get in touch with us
                                • celticfiregoddessaodh
                                  Message 16 of 16 , Jul 31, 2004
                                    --- In coloradoteenpagans@yahoogroups.com, infernobutterfly wrote:
                                    > hello, people i live in denver and i would like to have someone help me learn more
                                    about wicca. if you know some one who will help or if you can help me email me ok?
                                    thanks for your time<br>kelly

                                    Hi. I am Adrien, or Athena Artemis Pagan. I am 11 years old, but I'm wise beyond my years
                                    (or so a lot of people say). I live in Colorado Springs and would be happy to teach you. If
                                    you'd like help, e-mail me at celticfiregoddessaodh@.... Blessed be, and well,
                                    merry meet!
                                    ~Athena~